Monday, November 24, 2008

Girl on Bike...Graffiti Removal Video




I don't know about anyone else but that girl on the bike in the graffiti removal video was awesome. I mean, she was just chillin' riding her bike along side all these walls and buildings that had been "graffiti removaled". Do you think she was one of the documentarists or just some random person they asked to be in the film? Did anyone else noticed how tricked out her bike was, too? It even had a basket on the front... how convenient! There was a while in the video where she kept appearing and riding by; sometimes she would appear right away, but other times she would stall for a while. I started to anticipate her arrival. You could never tell whether she would come from the left side of the screen or the right. I googled the video and tried to get a picture of her and I couldn't find her anywhere; I was disappointed. I thought she was more of a representation of art than those graffiti removal squares. Her outfit was pretty sweet too. In a way we are all an artistic representation everyday. Our artistic capabilities can be seen through what we choose to wear, how we style (or not style) our hair, the shoes we put on, and even the way we carry ourselves. Let's not forget our "rides", either. Haven't you noticed that you can totally tell a lot about a person through their mode of transportation and how it looks? That girls bike definitely said a lot about her. It has been said that people resemble their pets, well, I think the same can be said about people's modes of transportation. I would have to say that I thought that video displayed a lot of subconscious art; it wasn't so much the graffiti removal that made it interesting as compared to that crazy girl on the bike...

THEY DON'T MESS AROUND!


...NEITHER DOES HE!



 

No comments: