Wednesday, October 29, 2008

GOLDHOL


Andy Warhol:

Sometimes I think about winterizing my vehicle, but that usually doesn’t happen until I’m driving down I90 in the dark and the snow is coming down hard as my tires are slipping from left to right. Is that supposed to happen? I guess if I winterized my vehicle through Amazon.com I wouldn’t have that problem. But who does that anyway? I would like to meet the person who has winterized their vehicle through amazon.com.

I wonder too if the people who are buying engagement rings through amazon are really getting married for the right reasons. Wow, that statement sounds judgemental; but on that note, a person I work with was looking at pink engagement rings on amazon for his girlfriend of three weeks. He eventually got one, but ultimately had to return it when she left him for another guy during their fifth week of dating. I can’t even really think about that situation because my head spins.

They must research the hot consumer items and update the home page every day. How much does that really boost their sales? I have heard about that book “The Shack”, mostly good things. It must be the popular item. I wonder if oprah will have the author on her show today at 4? What if they researched super old school popular items like from the 60’s, or the 80’s would be cool. And then when you clicked on the item it would take you to a similar item, but this item would be more “in the now”… I think that would be more entertaining. I would shop here. And I would even take the time to stop and browse on the homepage. I say that now, but who really knows what I would do if that happened?

Clutter really makes me anxious. Most of the things that I would purchase here would end up as clutter in three years anyway. At the moment I would like a new phone and a gps system. WTF. I guess I could get both of those things combined into one. How ridiculous.

OMG, really? A political survey on the amazon home page. I am so ready for November 4, 2008 to be done with. What if that day never came. How much time would people feel they had wasted? Or breaths? I wonder who would live the longest if the only breaths you could get back were the ones that you used to talk about the 2008 election? Hmmm?!?


Goldsmith:

Stnemecalpdiap. Suhtiwesitrevda. Secivresbewnozama. Why do these all start (or end) with “s”? amazon, exclusives, ages costumes sports, II, Watch.

Costumes
Costumes
Costumes
Costumes

Oprah? Really?

Hello, sign in to get personalized recommendations. New customer? Start here.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

Watch chronograph leather black men’s motorcycles triumph. Watch chronograph Navajo men’s gabbana & dolce. Watch chronograph diamond edition limited collection II Women’s Invicta. Watch aviator chronograph analog bezel rule slide men’s casio. Watch canvas chronograph men’s drive eco citizen. Watch elite chronograph sport collection II men’s invicta. Watch databank battery year 10 alarm chronograph sports men’s casio. Watch oversized collection corduba men’s invicta. Watch databank battery year 10 alarm chronograph sports men’s casio.

 -------/
                  ///////////////////////////////
                  //////////////////////////////                      Cart
                  ///////////////////////////// 
                  ////////////////////////////
                              O              O

64.36.82.50.10.58

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, that was really random. I'm thinking of winterizing my vehicle, do you know of a good place to do that?